- Pennsylvania State University; B.A. Arts and Architecture with a minor in Psychology.
- Drexel Behavioral Healthcare Education.
- PCB Dual Diagnosis certification.
- Wernersville State Hospital-Volunteer Resources Coordinator
- Royer’s Flower Shop-Floral Arranger
- Knoll’s Dental Prosthetics technician -Ceramicist
- Pomeroy’s Department Store-Visual Merchandising
- S. Postal Service-Carrier
Interests and Community Involvement
- Heritage Antique Center - Vendor of Antiques and Collectibles
- NAMI – BOD, Secretary, Family-2-Family Instructor
- member LJ’s Fitness
- Gardening and flower arranging
- Silver and bead jewelry making
- Past Boating enthusiast
- Wernersville State Hospital Co-Occurring Disorder volunteer
- Board of Director member, instructor (Family-2-Family) and Secretary for National Alliance on Mental Illness supporter of the Greater Reading Mental Health Alliance
- member of the Heidelberg Heritage Society
- American Cancer Society
- Vincent de Paul Society of St. Francis de Sales Church, Robesonia, PA,
- Animal Rescue League-Dog Walker
- member of the Reading Chamber of Commerce Women 2 Women
- past Berks County PIAA Track and Field Official.
I own and restored a 1908 schoolhouse leaving me with a firsthand experience of remodeling and functional solutions. I have vision and creativity for interior and exterior design. I will make sure we get the right match for your lifestyle and budget.
Having helped others within the Mental Health field and along with the support of RE/MAX of Reading, I look forward to implementing my great listening, communication and problem-solving skills to manage any of your fears or worries during your real estate experience.